August 5 – Laredo, Texas
We have arrived! We made it to Laredo, TX! Besides the extreme heat in this town, we are glad to have made it this far. We will be here for 2 nights and head across the border early Friday morning in hopes that we will make it through Customs and all the necessary things to be on our journey to Puebla in good time.
Please pray for:
- Rest during our stay in Laredo
- Our crossing the Mexican Border on Friday morning
- Favour with all Officials we encounter
- Smooth transition/import of our Dog, “Bear” and our car
- Quick process for our Visas
- Safety as we travel
Here are a few pics from today’s trip:
stay cool. Prayers sent your way. good pics especially of Bear. May God be ever with you.